Visualizar Next stop: where? em um mapa maior

16 February 2009

Getting into travel mode

When preparing a trip like that, there are some very practical, "everyday life" things, like getting your body ready for travel. Examples:
1. Trying to convince my skin to get used to that nice cream that one can use for face and body (very practical, just one container instead of 2...). Result: my face doesn't like it but with a bit of patience we're getting there. Until then, I walk around with red spots on my face....
2. Getting my eyes used to new contact lenses. They say one can leave them in for 6 days and nights in a row. Result: Very good! No bothering with them in night trains and when I can't wash my hands.
Some other aspects, like my very sensitive scalp, need still to be addressed....

No comments:

Post a Comment